IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
RESONIC™ (Rapid Acoustic Pulse™ device) is indicated for use as an accessory to the 1064 nm Q-Switched laser for black ink tattoo removal in Fitzpatrick Skin Type I-III patients. The RESONIC device is also indicated for long-term improvement in the appearance of cellulite as supported by clinical data demonstrating treatment benefits up to 1 year of observation. The most common side effects may include mild to moderate temporary redness of the treatment site, mild pain, heat, and pinpoint redness. Your results and experience may vary, so it is important to talk to your healthcare provider about whether RESONIC is right for you.
General Side Effects and Contraindications
- The most common side effects may include mild to moderate temporary redness of the treatment site, mild pain, heat, and pinpoint redness.
- RESONIC is not for everyone, including those who are pregnant or planning to become pregnant during their treatment course.
- RESONIC should not be used over areas with metal or plastic implants/devices, such as vascular stents or hip or knee implants, or placed over an active skin disorder, including but not limited to rashes, extensive scarring, and psoriasis.
- Tell your doctor about your medical history, including whether you have any active electronic implants, such as pacemakers, defibrillators, cochlear implants, nerve/brain stimulators, or drug pumps, as RESONIC should not be used if you are currently using one of those medical devices.
- You have a medical disorder that would delay the wound healing or immune response, such as blood disorder, diabetes, inflammatory disease, etc.
- Let your doctor know if you have had a surgical procedure within the last 3 months.
- Your results and experience may vary, so it is important to talk to your healthcare provider about whether RESONIC is right for you.